By Beth Gault
If you are on the hunt for a beauty bargain this winter then the Ulta Black Friday sale is for you.
The beauty website is offering some amazing bargains - we’re talking deals including up to 50% off some makeup, hair and skincare products. So if you’re looking to add to your makeup bag, or to do some Christmas shopping, then today is the time to do it.
- Best Black Friday clothing deals: the best fashion deals to update your wardrobe
When is the Ulta Black Friday sale?
The Ulta Black Friday sale is officially on today, Friday 27 November. Here's everything on offer...
Ulta Black Friday sale: what are the best deals?
Leading up to Black Friday, the website has launched a list of sales on specific products and brands that you can shop now. We’ve also taken a look at the best early deals that you can take advantage to make the shopping process easier. Here are all the best deals so far...
- 50% off Tarte foundations
- 50% off Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits & Liquid Glow
- 40% off Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits and Setting Powders
- 40% off Two Faced Damn Girl! 24 hour mascara, now down to $15.60 (previously $26) and 50% off the brand's Chocolate Gold Metallic/Metal Eyeshadow Palette.
- Pick up Kylie palettes for just $12 - that’s a 70% discount from their usual price of $42. Plus $10 blush, bronzers, highlighters, and concealers.
- 30% off selected FOREO products including the LUNA mini.
- 50% off several Redken hair products, including the Deep Clean Dry Shampoo, which is $12 down from $24
- You can also nab this Nars mini Seduction Mascara, Blush and Lipstick set for $19, down from $29, with an extra free bronzer gift thrown in
- 50% off Keihl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado and Avocado Nourishing Mask
- 40% off Instyler's Airless Blowout Revolving Styler
- 30% off Clinique From Day Light to Date Night Set
- 25% off MAC Holiday Lip Kits
- 50% off Murad's Nutrient-Charged Water Gel
- 40% off Juvia's Place The Sweet Pinks Palette
Not bad for early deals - bring on Black Friday!
Beth Gault is a freelance journalist and editor. She is the former news editor at fashion magazine Drapers and has written for multiple titles across lifestyle and business media, including GoodtoKnow and Woman’s Own. She loves chatting about ending period poverty, is a self-confessed coffee snob, and is never one to turn down a good book.
Who is Madelyn Cline: Everything we know about the Outer Banks star
From where she was born to her star sign...
By Naomi Jamieson •
Your weekly horoscope is here: October 25 - October 31
Scorpio season is here and comes with some big energy. Here's what the weekly horoscope has in store for your sign
By Athena Antares •