Amazon Prime Day 2021 is finally here, but what should you invest your money in? The event, which has been getting bigger and bigger since it started in 2015 (fun fact—to commemorate the website's 20th anniversary) can be overwhelming, to say the least. With so many deals, it's hard to know what is a good deal, and what is an okay promotion that maybe you shouldn't even bother with.
Thinking of you and your hard-earned cash, the My Imperfect Life editors have committed to an intense few days of hunting down the very best deals available on Amazon Prime 2021, and let you know exactly when pulling out that credit card out is worth it.
Amazon Prime Day deals: the My Imperfect Life edit
The best Amazon Prime Day deals in the UK
CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream 340g |
was £18.00 | now £9.44 (you save £8.56) Available now at Amazon
Our Deputy Editor has stocked up on CeraVe this Prime Day because the deals are too good not to snap up.
Containing Salicylic Acid and Urea, the SA Smoothing Cream is the perfect antidote to KP (Keratosis pilaris) and leaves skin feeling and looking smoother.
- Bio-Oil Skincare Oil 200ml—was £22.99, now £14.00 (you save £8.99)
- Cetaphil Daily Defence Face Moisturiser SPF50—was £12.99, now £7.00 (you save £5.99)
- Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette—was £60.00, now £16.89 (you save £43.11)
- CeraVe Moisturizing Cream—was £16.00, now £8.39 (you save £7.61)
- Calvin Klein CK One 100ml—was £42.00, now £18.89 (you save £23.11)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 100ml—was £150, now £97.50 (you save £52.50)
- More beauty deals here
Calvin Klein Eternity Moment for women 100ml |
was £73.00 | now £21.59 (you save £51.41)| Available now at Amazon
We'll start off by letting you know that this is a saving of 71%—yes, you read that correctly—so, this is the perfect opportunity to stock up on a much loved classic or try something new.
Eternity for woman is a fresh and fruity floral that opens with notes of tangy raspberry and powdery pink peony, on a base of smooth musk and lingering cashmere wood. This is the right side of fruity without a trace of that sugary sweetness that so often litters the fragrance market. The dry-down (where the middle and base notes shine) is powdery and delicate and lingers on the skin for hours.
- Braun IPL Silk Expert Pro—was £424.99, now £179.99 (you save £245)
- FIT Bit Versa 2 Smartwatch—was £199.99, now £119.00 (you save £80.99)
- Under Armour mid keyhole compression sports bra—was £28.00, now £14.99 (you save £13.01)
- Chilly's water bottle—was £20, now £14 (you save £6.00)
- Oral-B Smart 6 6000N Crossaction Toothbrush—was £219.00, now £54.99 (you save £165)
- LELO SORAYA 2 Rabbit Massager—was £142.22, now £99.99 (you save £44.23)
- More Amazon Prime Day sex toy deals here
Oral-B i08 Eletric Toothbrush for Adults|
was £499.99 | now £159.99 (you save £290.00)| Available now at Amazon
It's no secret that Prime Day is THE TIME to snap up a deal and save some serious £'s but seriously, the Prime Day God's have delivered a truly earth-shattering saving with this one.
We've crunched some numbers and have done the maths for you. If you buy this Oral-B i0* Electric Toothbrush during Prime Day, you will be saving £290.
Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Skillet Frying Pan With Helper Handle and Two Pouring Lips |
was £120.00 | now £94.04 (you save £25.96) Available from Amazon
The Le Creuset deals are GOING FAST so if you're looking to snap up some new pans (that will last a lifetime) then now is your moment.
It's suitable for several surfaces (Stove, Grill, BBQ, and all hob types, including induction) and great for everything from searing to slow roasting.
- Brabantia 60L Kitchen Touch Bin—was £159.00, now £101.99 (you save £57.01)
- iRobot Roomba R981—was £519.00, now £329.99 (you save £189.01)
- TOPTRO 8000 Lumen Video Projector—was £229.99, now £164.99 (you save £65)
- Philips Azur Steam Iron—was £90, now £43.99 (you save £46.01)
- Yankee Candle Sun-Drenched Apricot Rose candle—was £24.99, now £16.99 (you save £8.00)
Shark Cordless Upright Vacuum Cleaner |
was £399.99 | now £229.99 (you save £170.00)| Available now at Amazon
The Shark easily rivals the very best cordless vacuums on the market. It has an impressive run-time of 50 minutes (that's definitely more than some of the most popular alternatives) and converts into a portable cleaner with the brand's lift-away technology.
Where the vacuum really comes into its own is the Anti-hair roll, which essentially removes hair from the hoover bristles as you vacuum. A miracle for those with long locks.
The best Amazon Prime Day deals in the US
- ghd Helios hair dryer—was $249, now $181.30 (30% saving, on checkout)
- Calvin Klein Eternity Air Eau de Parfum—was $96, now $67.20 (30% saving)
- Braun Epilator Silk-épil—was $135.01, now $99.94 (33% saving)
- NuFACE Mini Petite Facial Toning Device—was $209, now $138.70 (34% saving)
- L'Occitane head-to-toe beauty favorites kit—was $79.50, now $49 (38% saving)
- Jimmy Choo Blossom EDP—was $80, now $49.99 (38% saving)
ELEMIS pro-collagen oxygenating anti-wrinkle night cream | Was $150.59, now $104 (you save $56) | Available now on Amazon
Put the sleep in beauty sleep with this bestselling, nourishing night cream, which will boost skin's firmness, elasticity, and radiance, plus impart up to 12 hours of intense moisture, all while you snooze!
It's loaded with good-for-you beauty ingredients like antioxidant-packed sesame and avocado oils and red algae, all yours for 35-percent off this Prime Day!
- Oral-B Pro 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Toothbrush—was $109.94, now $79.97 (27% saving)
- Fitbit Sense advanced smartwatch—was $299.95, now $199 (34% saving)
- NordicTrack T Series Treadmill—was $649, now $467.84 (28% saving)
- Bose noise-canceling wireless headphones 700—was $329, now $229 (43% saving)
- Portzon Set of 2 Neoprene Dumbbell Hand Weights—was $49.99, now $34.99 (30% saving)
- LEVOIT humidifier for bedroom—was $59.99, now $39.99 (33% saving)
Yankee Candle large jar, Coconut Beach | was $29.49, now $16.88 | available on Amazon
Calling all Yankee Candle lovers! (We know there are quite a few of you out there.) Now is the time to stock up on all of your favorite scents because this Prime Day, you can get large-jar versions of some of the brand's famous fragrances like Vanilla Cupcake, Sicilian Lemon, or this summery, coconutty concoction saving over $12. That's 43% off, people!
With the relaxing scent of palm trees and coconut milk, plus a long-lasting 150-hour burn, your home is going to smell like a vacation in no time.
- More Yankee Candle deals: Buy a $50 Yankee Candle gift card for only $39.50 on Prime Day
- COSORI Smart WiFi Air Fryer—was $119.99, now $79.79 (34% saving)
- Vitamix Explorian Blender—was $269.95, now $188.99 (30% saving)
- iRobot Roomba i6+ Robot Vacuum—was $799.99, now $499.99 (38% saving)
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron Skillet Grill—was $169.95, now $99.95 (41% saving)
- Pasta Maker attachment for Kitchenaid stand mixer—was $149.99, now $99.79 (33% saving)
- Keurig K-Slim coffee maker—was $79.99, now $49.99 (37% saving)
Ninja FD401 Foodi Deluxe XL | was $249.99, now $141.54 | available now on Amazon
Pressure cooker? Check. Air fryer? Check. Broiler, dehydrator, slow cooker, and yogurt maker? Check, check, check, and check.
The eight-quart Ninja FD401 Foodi lives up to its name with its swift versatility—whether you want to steam, roast, or bake your dinner, it's got your back. And if you've been wanting to give the whole air-fryer trend a go without investing in one pricey dedicated device, this marked-down multipurpose kitchen tool is just what you need.
The My Imperfect Life team is all about helping you navigate your world. We bring you the latest on fashion, beauty, travel and wellness so you can live life on your terms.
The best brushes for curly hair: 5 incredible products to define coils and curls
Discover the best brushes for curly hair and watch your hair journey become a whole lot easier
By Keeks Reid • Published
The best solid shampoo bars that hydrate and nourish all hair types
Shampoo bars are rapidly gaining popularity, but how do they compare to traditional liquid shampoos?
By Lucy Partington • Published