Love Island is done for another year, with a summer packed full of mad moves, messy sitches and a hell of a lot of love triangles finally coming to an end.
But as always, it's not just the drama that we've been watching for, as the islanders brought epic fashion and beauty looks throughout the season. From the second-hand Love Island clothes to the islanders' expertly-applied makeup, we want to recreate alllll the aesthetics they've been giving us.
So Boots has made it that bit easier for us to live that island life with their Love Island Beauty Box that's full of products from the villa. From their long-lasting lipstick and their heavy-duty makeup remover to the setting spray that keeps their looks going all night and of course the skincare that creates a base for it all, Boot's Love Island Beauty Box is packed full of islander staples.
And the best part? It's all available for £217 less than the total RRP for all of the box's contents...
Love Island Beauty Box: worth £267, RRP £50 (save £217) | Boots
With a whole range of luxury beauty brands featured, the total contents of the box add up to £267, but Boots are selling the comprehensive set for only £50, meaning that you can save £217 on these industry favorites.
You'll have to be quick though, as it's only available while stocks last.
What's in the Love Island Beauty Box?
The Love Island Beauty Box is packed with cult favorites from some of the best brands around.
The set includes:
- Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Doll-Size Plumping Lip Gloss 2.8g
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Supercharged Gel Eye Cream 15ml
- Origins Dr. Weil Mega-Mushroom Face Toner Treatment Lotion 200ml
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 100g
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 15ml
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa 62 Perfume Mist 30ml
- Huda Beauty Power Bullet in Sweet Cheeks
- Huda Beauty Creamy Kohl Eyeliner in Black
- Soap & Glory Simply The Boost Body Yoghurt 300ml
- Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack Under Eye Brightening Hydrogel Patches
- Botanics Simply Calm Soothing & Calming Hand Cream with Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp) Oil 75ml
- No7 Protect & Perfect Lip Care 10ml
- No7 Advanced Ingredients Squalane Facial Capsules 30 x 0.3ml
- Soltan Soothe & Cool Crackling Aftersun Mousse 150ml
With a whole range of luxury beauty brands featured, this set will give you a taste of the islanders' go-to products that they use everyday in the villa.
Now to try and recreate their wardrobe...
Aleesha is Deputy Editor and Beauty & Fashion Editor for My Imperfect Life, where she heads up the beauty, fashion and eCommerce pages. Previously she was Shopping Writer at woman&home and gained an AOP awards nomination after working on their news team. She earned an MA in Magazine Journalism from City, University of London in 2017 and has since worked with a number of brands including, Women's Health, Stylist and Goodto. When she’s not testing all the new beauty & lifestyle products on the market, Aleesha spends her time soaking up the newest bestsellers and Netflix releases, watching everything Marvel, learning about different wines, attempting new languages and traveling as much as she can.
I am blush *obsessed* and this easy multi-use pick always gets me compliments
As a self-proclaimed blush connoisseur, I swear by ILIA's cheek and lip stick and hopefully, when my work is done, you will too.
By Naomi Jamieson Published
Emma Chamberlain just debuted the ultimate sexy chic updo—and the wispy look is perfect for fall
If you've been looking for a new, signature hair look for fall, Emma Chamberlain may have just come *through* for you...
By Naomi Jamieson Published