A Zara Black Friday sale is a thing this year and it’s safe to say there are endless deals to make the most of. In previous years the retailer has offered a site wide sale of 20-30% off, and now, the retailer has taken things a level up by offering up to 40% off items sitewide.
- Best Black Friday clothing deals: refresh your wardrobe with these impressive discounts
When will the Zara Black Friday start?
The sale is taking place today (27 November), on Black Friday itself so make sure you don't miss out.
If previous years are anything to go by, it’s likely the sale will run through to Sunday 29 November so you’ll have a few days to browse for bargains.
What to look out for in the Zara Black Friday sale
While there are plenty things in the sale, we’ve picked out a few items that we think are worth buying.
- The basic - halter neck bodysuit which comes in seven colours and is currently priced at $19.90.
- The cosy - striped knitwear sweater with balloon sleeves and cuffs, currently $39.90.
- The investment - double-faced biker jacket that comes in XS to XXL, currently $149.00.
- The trendy - cropped cardigan jacket is currently just $9.99 and comes in a mid camel shade.
- The boots - heeled leather square toe ankle boots come in a Autumnal khaki green and currently just $69.99.
- .The retro - Z1975 buttoned baggy jeans are high waisted with an elasticated waist and patch pockets. Get them now for just $19.99.
- The dress - faux leather mini dress is features a cute lapel collar and is currently just $25.99.
- The chic - oversized pinstripe blazer comes in navy blue and is now available for $69.99.
- The winter staple - faux leather coat with fleece trim is perfect for keeping you warm all season and it's currently $89.99.
- These Low Heeled Treaded Sole Ankle Boots are now $30.
- The essentials - Straight Leg Jeans are going for just $30