Glossybox has launched its last limited edition collaboration of the year, and it's probably their best yet.
The subscription box service has teamed up with one of our fave brands, Fenty Beauty, to bring a curated edit that'll save you serious money on your next make-up bag refresh.
With contents worth more than £105, the actual price tag is a mere third of that, which is a seriously sweet deal in our book. The box will be on sale for just £35, or £30 if you already have a Glossybox subscription.
So, what's in the box? If you do manage to get your hands on this one, your festive glow up have well and truly come early. Hiding inside are six products including full size versions of the Stunna Lip Paint and Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter. That's our Christmas day make-up sorted, then – keep scrolling for the full contents below.
What's inside the Glossybox x Fenty Beauty box?
- Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in shade Chic Phreak & Girl Next Door OR Mean Money & Hustla Baby – worth £28
- Fairy Bomb Shimmer Powder in shade 24Kray – worth £24
- Mini Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer – worth £15
- Stunna Lip Paint in shade Unbutton – worth £20
- Portable Highlighter Brush with lid – worth £19
- Deluxe Full Frontal Volume Lift & Curl Mascara – worth £2.52
The box goes on sale at 9am on the 10th of December for subscribers, with general release a little later at 12pm for everybody else.
If you ask us, Glossybox is definitely ending the year on a high with this one.