Just in time for Fashion Week, MAC is launching a new make-up collection in collaboration with designer Harris Reed – AKA Harry Styles' favorite fashion designer.
Inspired by glam rock romanticism, the collection celebrates unapologetic self expression and is a mixture of lip, face and eye colors in fun and wearable shades – all wrapped up in *beautifully* illustrated packaging.
The upcoming limited edition line comprises four different products – three palettes and an eye pencil – and is the brand's first gender fluid collaboration.
- Best eyeliner for beginners: five tried and tested picks anyone can use
"It was so important to me to create a [collection] that feels accessible to people because they are not intimidated by it," explained Harris, who uses they/them pronouns.
"I wanted everyone to understand it: men, women, non-binary individuals, anyone in the in-betweens should feel that it can be a staple part of their life."
MAC's Director of Makeup Artistry Terry Barber added: "Harris has curated a range of products based on their updated vision of glam rock and dandyish dressing. Elegantly fluid, with influences ranging from renaissance painting to the iconic imagery of David Bowie and a Young Mick Jagger." Could we be any more excited?
What are the MAC x Harris Reed products?
- From Harris With Love Lipsticks – Three-Pan Palette in shades Roman Revelation, No Place Like LA and London Grind
- Embrace Your Duality Cream Color Base - Two-Pan Palette in Over Ambitious and Be Your Own Light
- Fighting For the Beauty of Fluidity Eye Shadow - Nine-Pan Palette in shades Spark Conversation, Set Them Ablaze, Yeah Yeah Yeah, I, Not Sorry, Break The Mold, Unapologetically You, Deep in the Pride and That Day is Today
- Harris Reed Eye Kohl in Power Surge
The MAC x Harris collection will be available from selected MAC, Nordstrom, Selfridges and Brown Thomas stores from February 19, as well as the MAC website.
We can't wait to get our hands on this one!