It's no surprise that the Hailey Bieber Erewhon smoothie has gone viral—like just about everything she does. From her sunkissed blush look to her new Rhode Beauty line and the fact that she basically inspired the whole ‘clean-girl’ manicure trend, anything Hailey does we (and everyone on TikTok) want to recreate.
So we were thrilled to discover that UK female supplement brand Free Soul (opens in new tab) has replicated her glow-giving recipe so that we can all make our own versions at home—and for a fraction of the price. There’s already an endless stream of users attempting to make their own, but this looks like the perfect replica for Hailey's fabled strawberry smoothie.
"This smoothie tastes great, contains loads of healthy nutrients, and is cheap to make if you buy the ingredients yourself," says Lucy Murray, an expert in plant-based women’s health at Free Soul. "The skincare elements might be harder to come by or more expensive, but natural, healthy produce feels good and does good for your skin!”
A post shared by Erewhon (@erewhonmarket) (opens in new tab)
A photo posted by on
Just picture yourself lounging in the sun, repping Hailey’s full swimwear aesthetic—including her fave sunglasses—sipping on a pink drink full of fruits and a cocktail of skin-boosting ingredients. Drooling? Same—so let's get blending already!
How to recreate the famous Hailey Bieber Erewhon smoothie
According to Free Soul, the OG smoothie retailed at about $17 (almost £14.50) and was packed with fruit and veg like strawberries, avocados and dates along with jello-skin essentials like collagen, hyaluronic acid and sea moss gel. Thankfully the supplement brand has created a more accessible and budget recipe to try at home, that will only set you back around $6.85/£5.73 a serving.
@vanessafaga (opens in new tab) ♬ 1, 2, 3 (feat. Jason Derulo & De La Ghetto) [Sped Up Version] - Sofia Reyes (opens in new tab)
Free Soul's Hailey Bieber Erewhon smoothie ingredients
- Rude Health Ultimate Almond Milk/or any almond milk of your choice, 240ml
- Free Soul Vegan Protein Blend, one scoop
- Strawberries, small punnet
- Frozen strawberries, 350g
- Avocado, ¼ of one
- Dates, two
- Maple syrup, add to taste
- Coconut cream, 120ml
- Sea moss gel, one teaspoon
- Vanilla extract, one teaspoon
Free Soul's Hailey Bieber Erewhon smoothie method
Here's how to make Free Soul's version of the Hailey Bieber Erewhon smoothie:
- First, you want to create the strawberry puree, visible in the Insta snaps of the viral drink—put your strawberries in a bowl with your maple syrup and heat up in the microwave, before pushing them through a sieve for smoothness. You can then use a spoon to drizzle this mixture around the edges of your glass or container to make it extra fancy.
- Then add your 120ml of coconut cream to the bottom of your drinking cup.
- Hollow out your avocado and put ¼ into your blender. Add to it 240ml almond milk, 350g frozen strawberries, and a drizzle of maple syrup to taste.
- Add to the blender two dates, a scoop of Free Soul Vegan Protein Blend and a teaspoon of sea moss gel, and blend. Then simply pour it into your cup and voila!
Instead of the hyaluronic acid and the vanilla collagen from the original recipe, Free Soul recommends adding their protein blend and a teaspoon of vanilla extract instead, as you’ll get plenty of benefits from the fruit and veg too.
However, if you did want to get a result closer to Hailey's version, you could just swap out the protein blend and vanilla extract for the vanilla collagen creamer and hyaluronic acid liquid that Hailey uses.
But just be aware that making these swaps will set you back more money, as they cost quite a bit more. We've included the exact ingredients Hailey uses in our list below...
Where to buy Free Soul's Hailey Bieber Erewhon smoothie ingredients
While some of the ingredients in the Hailey Bieber Erewhon smoothie (and Free Soul's version of it) are pretty widely available to buy from supermarkets and grocery stores, we know that there are a few other slightly rogue additions that you might be concerned about getting hold of.
So we've laid out exactly where you can buy some of the more off-beat ingredients in this skin-loving smoothie.
- Coconut Cream: View at Amazon in the US (opens in new tab) / View at Amazon in the UK (opens in new tab)
- Free Soul Vegan Protein Blend: View at Amazon in the US (opens in new tab) / View at Amazon in the UK (opens in new tab)
- Free Soul Collagen sachets: View alternative at Amazon in the US (opens in new tab) / View at Free Soul in the UK (opens in new tab)
- Rude Health Ultimate Almond Milk: View at Amazon in the US (opens in new tab) / View at Amazon in the UK (opens in new tab)
- Sea Moss Gel: View at Amazon in the US (opens in new tab) / View at Amazon in the UK (opens in new tab)
And if you wanted to swap the protein blend and vanilla extract for the exact vanilla collagen creamer and hyaluronic acid liquid that Hailey uses, here's where you can get hold of them:
Naomi is a Lifestyle News Writer with the Women's Lifestyle team and has recently earned her Gold Standard diploma in Journalism with the NCTJ. She has a background in design, having studied Illustration at Plymouth University but has taken a leap into the world of journalism after always having a passion for writing. She currently writes pieces on beauty, trends, fashion, and entertainment for GoodTo and My Imperfect Life. She also tests and reviews beauty and skincare products and tries out the latest TikTok hacks for My Imperfect Life.
Before working for Future Publishing’s Lifestyle News team, she worked in the Ad production team. Here she wrote and designed adverts on all sorts of things, which then went into print magazines across all genres. Now, when she isn’t writing articles on celebs, fashion trends, or the newest shows on Netflix, you can find her drinking copious cups of coffee, drawing and probably online shopping.
The best lesbian sex positions to try for maximum pleasure
From basic moves to upgraded classics, these lesbian sex positions are guaranteed to generate O's for you and your partner
By Sara Youngblood Gregory • Published
Your weekly horoscope is here: August 8 - August 14
Your weekly horoscope is here—and it's one of the most exciting weeks of 2022
By Narayana Montúfar • Published