Ready for the Bachelor in Paradise 2021 cast list? After much speculation, the highly-anticipated lineup has surfaced, and fans are anxious for rose-less contestants to get a second (or third or fourth) chance at finding a match.
Who will walk away with love, and who will channel that epic Katie and Greg fight? We're about to find out.
The dating show's seventh season will kick off on ABC on August 16th at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central. Summer might be winding down, but things are only getting hotter...and messier...thanks to BiP.
- How to watch Love Island UK 2021 online from anywhere in the world
- Cast of Love is Blind: reunion special reveals which couples are still going strong
- Who is still together from Too Hot To Handle season 2?
Who is in the Bachelor in Paradise 2021 cast?
It's official—the island-goers are aplenty! Here are the Bachelor and Bachelorette alumni who are making their way over to Paradise.
- Becca Kufrin (Arie's season)
- Tia Booth (Arie's season)
- Kendall Long (Arie's season)
- Abigail Heringer of The Bachelor (Matt's season)
- Brendan Morais of The Bachelorette Clare and Tayshia's season)
- Deandra Kanu of The Bachelor (Peter's season)
- Ivan Hall of The Bachelorette (Clare and Tayshia's season)
- Jessenia Cruz of The Bachelor (Matt's season)
- Joe Amabile of The Bachelorette (Becca's season)
- Karl Smith of The Bachelorette (Katie's season)
- Kelsey Weir of The Bachelor (Peter's season)
- Kenny Braasch of The Bachelorette (Clare and Tayshia's season)
- Mari Pepin-Solis of The Bachelor (Matt's season)
- Maurissa Gunn The Bachelor (Peter's season)
- Natasha Parker of The Bachelor (Peter's season)
- Noah Erb of The Bachelorette (Clare and Tayshia's season)
- Serena Chew of The Bachelor (Matt's season)
- Serena Pitt of The Bachelor (Matt's season)
- Tahzjuan Hawkins of The Bachelor (Colton's season)
- Tammy Ly of The Bachelor (Peter's season)
- Victoria Larson of The Bachelor (Matt's season)
- Victoria Paul of The Bachelor (Peter's season)
- Aaron Clancy of The Bachelorette (Katie's season)
- Connor Brennan of The Bachelorette (Katie's season)
- Tre Cooper of The Bachelorette (Katie's season)
- James Bonsall of The Bachelorette (Katie's season)
A photo posted by on
Katie Thurston's matches join the Bachelor in Paradise 2021 cast
Movin' right along: although Aaron Clancy, Connor Brennan, Tre Cooper and James Bonsall didn't earn a rose from Katie—whose Bachelorette season just wrapped up— they'll now have a chance to find their soulmate on the beach.
Followers collectively swooned when Connor made an appearance to win Katie's heart, and they were equally as impassioned when he was sent packing.
"It's hard for me because, I don't know, I just feel like, with us, I want it to feel like you are someone I could walk away with at the end of this," Katie revealed to Connor on her season.
Well, someone else will gladly walk away with him in BiP!
(Side note: Could you imagine if Greg showed up on the island?!)
A photo posted by on
Watch the Bachelor in Paradise sneak peek:
The season seven sneak peek comes after the news of Chris Harrison's departure from the Bachelor franchise. Now, we'll have the guidance of multiple hosts on this tropical love journey, including David Spade, Tituss Burgess, Lance Bass and Lil Jon.
Expect a familiar face to be a source of comfort throughout the romantic adventures: Wells Adams will return as the master of cocktails and ceremonies.
Who else is ready for a cocktail and a new BiP season? Cheers!
Need a TV show recommendation? Maybe a few decor tips? Danielle, a digital news writer at Future, has you covered. Her work appears throughout the company’s lifestyle brands, including My Imperfect Life, Real Homes, and woman&home. Mainly, her time is spent at My Imperfect Life, where she’s attuned to the latest entertainment trends and dating advice for Gen Z.
Before her time at Future, Danielle was the editor of Time Out New York Kids, where she got to experience the best of the city from the point of view of its littlest residents. Before that, she was a news editor at Elite Daily. Her work has also appeared in Domino, Chowhound, and amNewYork, to name a few.
When Danielle’s not writing, you can find her testing out a new recipe, reading a book (suggestions always welcome), or rearranging the furniture in her apartment…again.
I am blush *obsessed* and this easy multi-use pick always gets me compliments
As a self-proclaimed blush connoisseur, I swear by ILIA's cheek and lip stick and hopefully, when my work is done, you will too.
By Naomi Jamieson Published
Emma Chamberlain just debuted the ultimate sexy chic updo—and the wispy look is perfect for fall
If you've been looking for a new, signature hair look for fall, Emma Chamberlain may have just come *through* for you...
By Naomi Jamieson Published