The Bridgerton TikTok challenge is taking the internet by storm as fans of the popular Netflix regency drama mix the 1800s with life in the 21st Century.
For those of you who have binged the whole series you might be needing something to pass your time until the streaming service officially confirms whether there will be a season two of Bridgerton.
And now you can get into character while having fun at the same time by selecting your favourite scenes to play the TikTok challenge.
- Everyone is dying to know who Bridgerton star Regé-Jean Page is dating
- Bridgerton music unveiled - we break down the soundtrack to the popular Netflix regency drama
- Bridgerton second season: what we know so far
#stitch with @netflix Getting ready to binge watch Netflix’s Bridgerton! Has anyone seen my corset? #ad♬ original sound - Brooke Averick
What is the Bridgerton TikTok challenge?
The Bridgerton TikTok challenge sees people comparing things like getting ready, flirting and gossiping in the 1800s to doing those same things today.
Users of the social media platform have been stitching Netflix's clips of Bridgerton to their own, and some people have really worked their magic on these TikToks.
And to get fans started, Netflix actually kickstarted the challenge themselves by uploading three iconic moments from the series - including the infamous drop scene between Daphne (played by Phoebe Dynevor) and Prince Friedrich, Lady Violet instigating a gossiping sesh and Prudence having her corset tightened while dressing.
#stitch with @netflix Used to be so simple..... anyways snap? #bridgerton #ad♬ original sound - Connor Wood 🐸
How to do the Bridgerton TikTok challenge:
- Choose the Bridgerton clip you want to 'stitch' from those created by Netflix on TikTok. Click on the 'Send to' button under the comments. There, you'll see a 'Stitch' button you can click on. It'll bring you to a new screen where you can pick out a portion of the original Netflix video you want to stitch onto your own.
- Shoot your new video which captures a comparable to 'now'
- Add the 'now' text to your new clip and make sure they're placed well and not covering anything important.
- Add the perfect hashtag and there you have it, you're ready to post - just remember to add the #Bridgerton to your post.
The best sustainable jeans: the eco-friendly wardrobe upgrade
The best sustainable jeans to snap up now for an eco-friendly denim upgrade
By Charlie Bell •
The best upcycle ideas to try at home, from fashion to home decor
These 19 creative upcycle ideas add value to everyday unwanted items in your home
By My Imperfect Life •
Bridgerton season 2: everything else you need to know
Netflix has confirmed Bridgerton season 2 will be coming back, but one of its main cast members won’t be
By Lizzie Thomson •
The Fyre Festival settlement just scored attendees over $7,000
The 2017 Fyre Festival became the perfect how-NOT-to for the events industry
By Rylee Johnston •
Netflix has delayed the Princess Diana interview documentary
Diana: The Interview That Shocked the World was originally due to land on Netflix on April 11
By Lucy Abbersteen •
Cruel Summer: everything you need to know about Jessica Biel's teenage psychological thriller
Produced by Jessica Biel, Cruel Summer takes you back to the chilling 90s
By Sagal Mohammed •
Harry Styles dressed as Ariel from The Little Mermaid, and the internet is going wild for it
This Harry Styles Ariel look should be part of your world
By Christina Izzo •
Bling Empire: all your questions on Netflix's hit show answered
Everything you need to know about Bling Empire, Netflix's new reality TV series
By Sagal Mohammed •
What is the Bling Empire cast up to now?
What are the Bling Empire cast up to now?
By Kudzai Chibaduki •
Shows like Bling Empire: what to watch if you loved Netflix's reality TV show
In desperate need of shows like Bling Empire? We can help...
By Sagal Mohammed •