I think it’s safe to assume that most people have shopped on Amazon a lot this past year. The company recently revealed the best selling Amazon beauty products and it's a gold mine of brilliant and bargain beauty buys.
From CeraVe (a brand so good this beauty editor swapped her fancy products for it) to Physicians Formula, BaByliss to Paula's Choice, there are some seriously iconic brands available from the retailer, regardless of whether or not you have a Prime membership.
The list changes slightly as more and more people shop, but according to InStyle Amazon’s top 10 best selling beauty products are as follows.
What are the most popular Amazon beauty products?
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush - $29.39
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub - £5.99
- Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara - $4.99
- CeraVeMoisturizing Cream - £18.39
- TruSkin Vitamin C Serum - $19.99
- Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash - $5.99
- Crest 3D Professional Effects No-Slip Whitestrips - $44.95
- FlePow Ear and Nose Hair Trimmer - $12.99
- CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser - $14.64
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 Repairing Treatment - $28
The full list is hundreds strong, so to save you the trouble we've broken down a few of our favourite best selling Amazon beauty products below.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, $18.39 for 19oz
The hero favorite of dermatologists and influencers alike, this ultra moisturising cream is packed with hyaluronic acid and three different ceramides to support a healthy skin barrier.View Deal
Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector Treatment – $28
Once only available in salons, Olaplex works to repair your hair at a molecular level and is famously loved by Kim Kardashian and JLo.View Deal
Physicians Formula Murumuru Bronzer, $9.19
An ultra creamy powder bronzer that is on every "best bronzer" list. Don't be put off by the seriously sweet smell, as the finish is 10/10.View Deal
Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant, $29.50
Truly a beauty product that's achieved cult status, blemishes and blackheads are no match for this salicylic acid treatment. View Deal
What’s that? You’re out of CeraVe? There’s only one thing for it...