Ulta Beauty is no stranger to treating us to stellar sales. If you took advantage of their 21 Days of Beauty Sale, then your bathroom is probably all stocked up on your favorite beauty and skincare products.
From Revolution Beauty's latest Friend's-inspired collection to cult face serum that makes your skin "look like glass," Ulta is the go-to for luxury beauty for less.
Well, now that your skincare routine has been refreshed, it's time to give your hair some self-care during Ulta Beauty's Gorgeous Hair Event (opens in new tab). Take this opportunity to test out one of the best brushes for your curly hair or trade-in your over-used bottle shampoo for one of the best shampoo bars. Each day, the brand will be dropping new deals from some of your favorite brands that you can take advantage of just in time for summer.
How long is the Ulta Beauty hair sale going on for?
Similar to the 21 Days of Beauty Event, Ulta Beauty's Gorgeous Hair Event will be going on until May 29. With new deals dropping daily, that's enough hair supplies to practically turn your bathroom into a high-quality salon! You can score up to 50-percent off certain products, from hair straighteners to hair serums.
You can shop the sale both in-store and online, but make sure to double-check products before purchasing because some discounts are only applicable digitally.
While these deals are ongoing, you don't want to wait too long. With other shoppers antsy to upgrade their hair routine, you'll want to avoid seeing the dreaded words "out of stock" on your most-wanted item. So don't waste any more time and take advantage of these low prices while the event is still happening.
Ulta Beauty week one deals
Monday, May 10th
Conair Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron (opens in new tab) |
was $44.99 now $22.49 (save 50%)
A quality straightener is essential for any bathroom—and it's half off!
- Bed Head products (opens in new tab), like the Masterpiece Extra Strong Hold Hairspray, are 50-percent off
- Redkin Oil for All Invisible Multi-Benefit Oil (opens in new tab) was $34 but is now $17 during the sale
Tuesday, May 11th
Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse (opens in new tab) |
was $29 now $14.50 (save 50%)
Achieve effortlessly full hair with just a simple application of hair mousse.
- InStyler AIRLESS Blowout Revolving Styler (opens in new tab) is marked down half-off, from $99.99 to $49.99
- Select NIOXIN products (opens in new tab) are 50-percent off, such as the hair-thickening Night Density Rescue Treatment.
Wednesday, May 12th
- Viviscal Supplements (opens in new tab) are priced at $19.99, down from the usual $39.99
- Keracolor Conditioners (opens in new tab) can be yours for $22 instead of $44 this week
Thursday, May 13th
- Manic Panic products (opens in new tab) are half off
- Voir select treatments (opens in new tab) are marked 50-percent off
- Get Tyme haircare and brushes (opens in new tab) for half price
- Originally $34.50, Color Wow Root Touch Up (opens in new tab) is now $17.25
Friday, May 14th
Biolage ColorBalm Color Depositing Conditioner (opens in new tab) |
was $27 now $13.50 (save 50%)
For a temporary look that doesn't require commitment or damage to your locks.
- The Chi Titanium Temperature Control Hairstyling Iron (opens in new tab) is down from $119 to $59.99
- Get select Curlsmith products (opens in new tab) for half off during the Ulta Beauty event 50% off (opens in new tab)
- Biosilk (opens in new tab)'s Silk Therapy haircare collection is 50-percent off
- Gold 'N Hot (opens in new tab) prices are halved during the sale
Saturday, May 15th
Pureology Hydrate Sheer Shampoo and Conditioner (opens in new tab) |
was $30 now $15 (save 50%)
Need a boost of hydration for your colored roots? This combo uses a sulfate-free formula to moisturize and nourish hair back to health.
- Joico Hair Masks (opens in new tab) are 50-percent off
- Sebastian Stan Drench products (opens in new tab) will offer hydration at half the price
- American Crew (opens in new tab) is also marked down by 50-percent
For every beauty steal available during Ulta Beauty's Gorgeous Hair Event through May 29th, bookmark this deals calendar (opens in new tab). Your hair will thank you!
Rylee is a U.S. news writer for woman&home and My Imperfect Life who primarily covers lifestyle, celebrity, and fashion news. At times, she also reports on beauty, royals, entertainment, health, and travel. The latest fashion and beauty trends, along with any quirky travel destinations are her favorite topics to write about.
Before coming to woman&home and My Imperfect Life, Rylee originally studied journalism at Hofstra University where she explored her interests in world politics and magazine writing. From there, she dabbled in freelance writing covering fashion and beauty e-commerce for outlets such as the TODAY show, American Spa Magazine, First for Women, and Woman’s World.
When she’s not writing articles, you can find her testing out one of the many restaurants New York City has to offer and planning her next travel destination. Her other hobbies also include hiking, ballet, yoga, and reading practically any book TikTok recommends.
How to get the ‘clean girl manicure’ that’s taking over TikTok
Meet the ‘clean girl manicure’ that you’ll be seeing everywhere this summer—thanks to Hailey Bieber
By Naomi Jamieson • Published
Your monthly horoscope for July 2022 is here
Your new monthly horoscope is here and we're balancing two very different paces this month...
By Narayana Montúfar • Published