There's no doubt that we have done an unprecedented amount of online shopping in 2020. From the best Amazon skincare products to the best sustainable face masks, our local delivery drivers have never been busier (and we are eternally grateful for our key workers!).
So, what were the most popular products for our at-home spending sprees? Lookfantastic has just shared the best-selling beauty products with My Imperfect Life, and there's a definite at-home theme there.
From at-home beauty gadgets to hair treatments and skincare routine essentials, it's clear that hair and skin were our biggest priorities in 2020. So, which beauty product came out on top?
Lookfantastic's best selling beauty product is none other than the Grow Gorgeous Density Serum Intense. Promising to thicken strands by up to 13% for fuller-looking hair, it also stimulates the scalp to encourage better blood flow and in turn, growth. Think of it as being a bit like an energy drink for your hair.
Grow Gorgeous Density Serum Intense, $50
Meanwhile, the UK's best-seller (which also features in the US top 10) is the A-list loved Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector.
Top 10 Lookfantastic best-sellers
- Grow Gorgeous Density Serum Intense – $50
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste – $19
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt – $19
- PIXI Glow Tonic – $15
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% High Strength Vitamin and Mineral Blemish Formula – $6.20
- Chantecaille Bio Lifting Mask – $160
- TriPollar Stop X Device in Rose Gold – $399.50
- Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Mask – $88
- Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector – $28
- Eve Lom Cleanser – $56 (save $24)
How many of these are already in your beauty regime?