There's no doubt that we have done an unprecedented amount of online shopping in 2020. From the best Amazon skincare products (opens in new tab) to the best sustainable face masks (opens in new tab), our local delivery drivers have never been busier (and we are eternally grateful for our key workers!).
So, what were the most popular products for our at-home spending sprees? Lookfantastic has just shared the best-selling beauty products with My Imperfect Life, and there's a definite at-home theme there.
From at-home beauty gadgets to hair treatments and skincare routine essentials, it's clear that hair and skin were our biggest priorities in 2020. So, which beauty product came out on top?
Lookfantastic's best selling beauty product is none other than the Grow Gorgeous Density Serum Intense. Promising to thicken strands by up to 13% for fuller-looking hair, it also stimulates the scalp to encourage better blood flow and in turn, growth. Think of it as being a bit like an energy drink for your hair.
Grow Gorgeous Density Serum Intense, $50 (opens in new tab)
Meanwhile, the UK's best-seller (which also features in the US top 10) is the A-list loved Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector.
Top 10 Lookfantastic best-sellers
- Grow Gorgeous Density Serum Intense – $50 (opens in new tab)
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste – $19 (opens in new tab)
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt – $19 (opens in new tab)
- PIXI Glow Tonic – $15 (opens in new tab)
- The Ordinary Niacinamide (opens in new tab) 10% + Zinc 1% High Strength Vitamin and Mineral Blemish Formula – $6.20 (opens in new tab)
- Chantecaille Bio Lifting Mask – $160 (opens in new tab)
- TriPollar Stop X Device in Rose Gold – $399.50 (opens in new tab)
- Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Mask – $88 (opens in new tab)
- Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfector – $28 (opens in new tab)
- Eve Lom Cleanser – $56 (save $24) (opens in new tab)
How many of these are already in your beauty regime?
Lucy is a beauty journalist who has written for titles including Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, OK!, woman&home and Women's Health, as well as regularly contributing to My Imperfect Life. Her work covers everything from skin and haircare tips to trying and testing the latest beauty launches, and interviewing celebrities and experts. A certified dog person, her other interests include mental wellbeing, books, piña coladas and not getting caught in the rain.
Fans want Love Island's Millie Court and Chloe Burrows to have their own TV show after seeing their hilarious TikToks
Millie Court and Chloe Burrows have moved in together and now fans need the duo to have their own show
By Naomi Jamieson • Published
Curious about 'Emily in Paris' season 3? A fantastique new trailer just dropped weeks ahead of the premiere
Oh chère, 'Emily in Paris' season 3 is so close! We can hardly contain ourselves
By Danielle Valente • Published