Marvelous news, dear readers: a Pat McGrath Bridgerton makeup collection will hit shelves ahead of the Bridgerton season 2 premiere. We can't think of a more fitting way to celebrate the return of our favorite Regency romance!
The beauty brand has joined forces with Netflix and Shondaland to create a passion-filled collection of eyeshadows, blushes and highlighters. Expect similar hues to what we see on the show's leading ladies: Daphne Bridgerton, Kate Sharma, Marina Thompson and so on.
"Like so many people, I fell in love at first swoon with Bridgerton," the makeup artist said in a press release. "I have always been obsessed with Regency beauty and was thrilled to interpret the era with a modern homage."
We're swooning over our new favorite beauty products! The launch cannot come soon enough.
- How to master the Bridgerton Brow—everything you need to know
- This is how much it would really cost to live in the Bridgerton residences
- Which Bridgerton character are you based on your star sign?
A post shared by Pat McGrath (@patmcgrathreal) (opens in new tab)
A photo posted by on
Check out the Pat McGrath 'Bridgerton' collab:
Ready to meet your new favorite goodies?
Don't expect them in your Christmas stocking; Pat McGrath Labs x Bridgerton doesn't hit shelves until Sunday, December 26. The collection ranges from $52 to $65 and is available on the makeup artist's website (opens in new tab).
1. MTHRSHP: Diamond of the First Water
One of the best eyeshadow palettes in the making, this offering includes six dazzling shades:
- "CONIC INGENUE"- Opalescent Pink Champagne Highlighter
- "ART OF THE SWOON" - Pastel Pink Satin-Matte
- "REGENCY BLUE" - Iridescent Blue Astral
- "PLUM REGALIA" - Velvety Plum Taupe Matte
- "DUCHESS DIVINITY" - Pink Platinum Metallic
- "LOVE MATCH" - Rose Berry Satin-Matte
2. Divine Blush and Glow Trio
The blush offerings include:
- Love at First Blush
- "NYMPHETTE" - Soft Pink With Golden Pearl
- "CHERISH" - Neutral Pink Demi-Matte
3. Skin fetish: sublime highlighter
The pearl-infused gel-powder will give you all the shimmer you need!
Ahead of the makeup launch and season 2 of our favorite steamy series, we're going to take a crack at reading the Bridgerton books in order and scoping out the new Bridgerton book that hit shelves in November 2021.