The Cyber Weekend sales are our favorite time of the year. Hot on the heels of Black Friday comes Cyber Monday and not only is it the perfect time to make some savings but it’s also an opportunity to get ahead of your Christmas shopping. If you’re after the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday perfume deals, then you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you are stocking up on a much loved, signature scent or trying out one of the newest—and most hyped—perfumes, now is the perfect time to add one of the best perfume for women to your shopping list.
The deals have come in thick and fast, and with you in mind, we've sifted through to find the very best deals—and the best fragrances—to shop now.
Cyber Monday perfume deals
Some brands have already started their seasonal sales. If you’re in the UK, make sure you visit Boots and Superdrug who are offering some truly mind-blowingly good deals (some better than half price!). If you’re stateside Look Fantastic has some incredible Cyber Weekend sales.
- Look Fantastic: up to 50% + extra 5% (on certain products) when you use the code "CYBER"
- Perfumes Direct: Save up to 50% on an incredible selection of luxury fragrances—we're talking brands such as Creed—at this perfume specialist.
- Boots: There is an entire fragrance section to trawl through where you can save over half price on some perfumes.
- Superdrug: You have to be a member to take advantage of this pre-sale (don't worry, it's not like Soho House, you just need to sign up.)
- Fragrance Direct: Did someone say up to 65% off? Yes. yes they did.
Best Cyber Monday Perfume Deals in the UK
Prada Candy Kiss Eau de Parfum Women's Perfume Gift Set Spray (80ml) with 30ml
£90.00 £75.99- £14.01 | Perfume Direct
If you like orange blossom then this is the fragrance for you. It's equal parts musky, sweet and fresh.
Giorgio Armani Si Eau de Parfum 50ml.
£55.00 £38.50 - save £16.50 | Look Fantastic
A dazzling blend of blackcurrant, florals like rose de Mai and freesia, grounded with patchouli and oakmoss.
Paco Rabanne 1 Million For Men Eau de Toilette 100ml for Him.
£25.00 £45.00 - save £25.00) | Boots
A deal SO GOOD that it;'s currently sold out, however, there will be a stock replenish soon, so keep checking back if this is the one for the man in your life. A spicy—and sexy—blend of leather, mandarin and amber makes for one unforgettable scent.
Which retailers are offering Cyber Monday Perfume deals?
- Ulta: The Cyber Monday preview is now LIVE
- Glossier: If you’re a fan of skin scents, the Cyber Weekend sale (20% off) is the perfect time to purchase Glossier’s You fragrance.
- Look Fantastic: Save up to 50% off on brands like Ameliorate and Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Sephora: Save up to 40% this Cyber Weekend!
- Cult Beauty: Save 25% off products with the code "CBBF25"
- Escentual.com: If you like niche and cult fragrances this is the place for you. Save up to 50% this Cyber Weekend
- Selfridges: Whilst they don't officially do a Cyber Weekend sale, the retailer is offering discounts on the beauty section.
- The Fragrance Shop: The clue is in the name really, this is a great spot to soak up all those brilliant perfume deals.
- Perfume Direct: The perfume specialist is offering some incredible deals through to Cyber Monday so keep checking back. And if you sign up for their email you can get up to 10% extra.
Sunil Makan is the Deputy Editor of My Imperfect Life. With over 12 years of publishing experience, working on print publications and their digital counterparts, national newspapers, and digital pure plays he is an Editor, Strategist, Content Producer, and Creative Director. In his most recent role, Sunil was the Associate Editor of British Marie Claire and prior to that he worked at ELLE, InStyle, Shortlist Media and freelanced at titles such as Mr Porter, Saks Fifth Avenue, Floral Street fragrance, and The Times.
Sunil’s specialisms include Fashion, Beauty and Grooming, Lifestyle, and Culture. He has reported and covered fashion trends at International fashion weeks in London, Milan, and Paris, smelled and tested countless fragrances, beauty treatments, slathered on more serums, moisturizers, and masks than he cares to mention plus reviewed some of the best hotels in the world—and the worst.
Sunil has appeared on and led workshops and panels like the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) for Creative Diversity roundtable, the British Fashion Council’s Diversity and Inclusion Board, and Fujifilm reader events. A lover of—in no particular order—fragrance, fine wine, champagne, Dior, food, and chicken wings.
What is ferulic acid and how does it work in skincare?
Ferulic acid is one of the unsung heroes of the skincare world—here's what you need to know about it
By Aleesha Badkar • Published
Where is Francesca Bridgerton? Here's who is replacing actress Ruby Stokes next season
We're all asking the same thing: where is Francesca Bridgerton in 'Bridgerton' season 2? Here's why season 3 will look different
By Sagal Mohammed • Published
Everyone is obsessed with this refillable perfume atomizer
TikTok found a refillable perfume atomizer and, naturally, we all need it
By Danielle Valente • Published
Chrishell Stause from Selling Sunset’s favorite perfume is on sale
You too can smell like a realtor to the stars
By Naomi Jamieson • Published
This best selling fragrance is currently on sale—and will win you endless compliments
This is your sign to change up your signature scent
By Naomi Jamieson • Published