Tom Holland merch is proof that the 25-year-old Spider-Man actor is equally skilled at scaling walls and stealing hearts.
From cute accessories to hygge home decor—did you get a load of that blanket?!— there are trinkets aplenty dedicated to Hollywood's latest crush. Tom Holland and Zendaya might be the new IT couple, but it's pretty clear the Euphoria star is not alone in her devotion.
If you fancy yourself a treat and want to prove just how much you fancy the English actor, have a look at some of the goodies below. You'll want to snuggle up in that hoodie or wrap yourself in the blanket while waiting for the highly anticipated Tom Holland Euphoria cameo...if it ever comes. (Or has it and did we miss it?!)
- The best teen movies on Netflix to watch for some high school nostalgia
- The ultimate nostalgia TV list to comfort you when you need it most
- Need a good cry? These sad movies will make you reach for the tissues
The best Tom Holland merch for the ultimate 'Spider-Man' super-fan
Online purchase incoming in five...four...three...
- Tom Holland Relationship Sweatshirt: $18.95 | Amazon
2. Tom Holland Sweatshirt:View on Amazon
Gen Z and Millennial daters are on the hunt for love...with Tom Holland. This long-sleeve classic sweatshirt (80% cotton, 20% polyester) is all the proof you need.
- Tom Holland Sweatshirt: £21.95 | Amazon
3. Marvel Spider-Man No Way Home Movie Logo Sweatshirt:View on Amazon
The star's biggest role is, thus far, Spider-Man. This crew neck sweatshirt (80% cotton, 20% polyester) is perfect for all fans of the vigilante.
- Marvel Spider-Man No Way Home Movie Logo Sweatshirt: | $39.99 Amazon
4. Luxy & Blue This Smells Like Tom Holland Candle:View on Etsy
Tom Holland, we burn for you...literally. Luxy & Blue's soy candle comes in customizable fragrances—French Lavender with Honey, Oatmeal Milk & Honey and Vanilla Bourbon, to name just a few—with a cute ode to Holland on its exterior.
Psst: check out these tips for how to make candles last longer so that you can keep the flame going!
- Luxy & Blue This Smells Like Tom Holland Candle: $18 | Etsy
5. POP! Funko Marvel Spider-Man Homecoming:View on Amazon
D'aww, well if this isn't the cutest Spider-Man we've ever seen (well, almost). The cartoon vinyl figurine makes a great gift for collectors.
- POP! Funko Marvel Spider-Man Homecoming: $74.99 | Amazon
- POP! Funko Marvel Spider-Man Homecoming: £79.99 | Amazon
- Tom Holland Wpap Pop Art: $44 | Displate
7. Tom Holland Life Size Cutout: View on Amazon
Want a selfie with Holland? You got it! The life size, high definition photograph just might make you do a double take.
8. Tom Holland Coloring Book: View on Amazon
What better way to get the creative juices flowing? The 56-page book features illustrations of your favorite leading man in all of his iconic roles.
9. Tom Holland Fan Sequin Pillow: View on Etsy
16" x 16" sequin and polyester pillow of Hollywood's heartthrob, aka the
- Tom Holland Fan Sequin Pillow: $26.79 | Etsy
- Mentally Dating Tom Holland Mug: $11.10 | Etsy
Tom Holland blanket
And, for the grande finale, we present to you Tom Holland blanket, aka the talk of the internet. If you cannot cozy up to Holland for a cuddle—we assume Zendaya might not be terribly keen on this idea—a blanket is the next best thing.
Grab some popcorn and settle in for a marathon of Spider-Man: No Way Home. The film is set to arrive on digital on March 22. It'll be available in 4K UHD and Blu-ray on April 12. You can pre-order it online.
Once you've made your final purchases, do be sure to check out the funny Tom Holland memes making the rounds: he and his Spider-Man predecessors decided to team up to bring an iconic internet sensation to life, and you cannot miss it!
Need a TV show recommendation? Maybe a few decor tips? Danielle, a digital news writer at Future, has you covered. Her work appears throughout the company’s lifestyle brands, including My Imperfect Life, Real Homes, and woman&home. Mainly, her time is spent at My Imperfect Life, where she’s attuned to the latest entertainment trends and dating advice for Gen Z.
Before her time at Future, Danielle was the editor of Time Out New York Kids, where she got to experience the best of the city from the point of view of its littlest residents. Before that, she was a news editor at Elite Daily. Her work has also appeared in Domino, Chowhound, and amNewYork, to name a few.
When Danielle’s not writing, you can find her testing out a new recipe, reading a book (suggestions always welcome), or rearranging the furniture in her apartment…again.
I am blush *obsessed* and this easy multi-use pick always gets me compliments
As a self-proclaimed blush connoisseur, I swear by ILIA's cheek and lip stick and hopefully, when my work is done, you will too.
By Naomi Jamieson Published
Emma Chamberlain just debuted the ultimate sexy chic updo—and the wispy look is perfect for fall
If you've been looking for a new, signature hair look for fall, Emma Chamberlain may have just come *through* for you...
By Naomi Jamieson Published