Tom Holland merch is proof that the 25-year-old Spider-Man actor is equally skilled at scaling walls and stealing hearts.
From cute accessories to hygge home decor—did you get a load of that blanket?!— there are trinkets aplenty dedicated to Hollywood's latest crush. Tom Holland and Zendaya might be the new IT couple, but it's pretty clear the Euphoria star is not alone in her devotion.
If you fancy yourself a treat and want to prove just how much you fancy the English actor, have a look at some of the goodies below. You'll want to snuggle up in that hoodie or wrap yourself in the blanket while waiting for the highly anticipated Tom Holland Euphoria cameo...if it ever comes. (Or has it and did we miss it?!)
- The best teen movies on Netflix to watch for some high school nostalgia
- The ultimate nostalgia TV list to comfort you when you need it most
- Need a good cry? These sad movies will make you reach for the tissues
The best Tom Holland merch for the ultimate 'Spider-Man' super-fan
Online purchase incoming in five...four...three...
- Tom Holland Relationship Sweatshirt: $18.95 | Amazon (opens in new tab)
2. Tom Holland Sweatshirt:View on Amazon (opens in new tab)
Gen Z and Millennial daters are on the hunt for love (opens in new tab)...with Tom Holland. This long-sleeve classic sweatshirt (80% cotton, 20% polyester) is all the proof you need.
- Tom Holland Sweatshirt: £21.95 | Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Marvel Spider-Man No Way Home Movie Logo Sweatshirt: | $39.99 Amazon (opens in new tab)
4. Luxy & Blue This Smells Like Tom Holland Candle:View on Etsy (opens in new tab)
Tom Holland, we burn for you...literally. Luxy & Blue's soy candle comes in customizable fragrances—French Lavender with Honey, Oatmeal Milk & Honey and Vanilla Bourbon, to name just a few—with a cute ode to Holland on its exterior.
Psst: check out these tips for how to make candles last longer (opens in new tab) so that you can keep the flame going!
- Luxy & Blue This Smells Like Tom Holland Candle: $18 | Etsy (opens in new tab)
- POP! Funko Marvel Spider-Man Homecoming: $74.99 | Amazon (opens in new tab)
- POP! Funko Marvel Spider-Man Homecoming: £79.99 | Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Tom Holland Wpap Pop Art: $44 | Displate (opens in new tab)
- Tom Holland Life Size Cutout: $169.88 | Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Tom Holland Life Size Cutout: £34.97 | Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Tom Holland Coloring Book: $8.99 | Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Tom Holland Coloring Book: £6.57 | Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Tom Holland Fan Sequin Pillow: $26.79 | Etsy (opens in new tab)
10. GiftsByElls Mentally Dating Tom Holland Mug: View on Etsy (opens in new tab)
Start the morning with a cup of Joe and some Tom! This mug is machine washable and UV resistant. The cute imagery proves that the best time to drink coffee (opens in new tab) is anytime, so long as you're sipping your caffeine with this adorable trinket.
- Mentally Dating Tom Holland Mug: $11.10 | Etsy (opens in new tab)
Tom Holland blanket
And, for the grande finale, we present to you Tom Holland blanket, aka the talk of the internet. If you cannot cozy up to Holland for a cuddle—we assume Zendaya might not be terribly keen on this idea—a blanket is the next best thing.
Grab some popcorn and settle in for a marathon of Spider-Man: No Way Home. The film is set to arrive on digital on March 22. It'll be available in 4K UHD and Blu-ray on April 12. You can pre-order it online (opens in new tab).
Once you've made your final purchases, do be sure to check out the funny Tom Holland memes making the rounds: he and his Spider-Man predecessors decided to team up to bring an iconic internet sensation to life, and you cannot miss it!
Danielle is a writer for woman&home and My Imperfect Life, covering all-things news, lifestyle and entertainment.
The heart of her time at Future has been devoted to My Imperfect Life, where she's been attuned to the cosmos and honed in on astrology coverage within the Life vertical. She's partial to writing pieces about the next big TV obsession—anyone else impatiently waiting for "Conversations with Friends"—and keeping you up to date on new trends like the latest must-have from Zara.
Before her time at Future, Danielle was the editor of Time Out New York Kids and a news editor at Elite Daily. Her work has also appeared in Domino, Chowhound, amNewYork and Newsday, among other outlets.
When Danielle is not working, you can usually find her reading a new book, coffee at hand, or attempting a new recipe. (Recommendations always welcome!)
How to remove facial hair permanently, according to experts
We asked experts how to remove facial hair permanently, to help you wave goodbye to constant waxing and plucking
By Aleesha Badkar • Published
The cult-favorite ‘Friends of Glossier’ sale is back at last
If you’re still missing one of the Balm Dotcom flavors or have just run out of Boy Brow, we’ve got some good news for you!
By Naomi Jamieson • Published