Now that Black Friday is officially here and Cyber Monday isn't far off, we've spotted a number of sex toy deals that are worth shouting about. If you've been wanting to spruce up your sex life then this weekend is certainly the time to do so.
With many of us heading into a winter lockdown, while others are already in one, our attention is turning to sex more than ever - a fact that was proven by the skyrocketing of sales for sex toys and sexual wellness during the first lockdown earlier this year.
Being isolated from your loved one or cockblocked from potential lovers due to the lockdown isn't easy. So whether you're single or having to do a long distance relationship, then we've got you covered. Popular brands such as LELO, Lovehoney and Womanizer are all putting on incredible sales on their range of products in honour of the holiday sales.
From best app controlled vibrators and supportive sex pillows to lubricants and all sorts of other sex goods, here are the best sex toy sales to make the most of this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
The sex toy brands offering Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales
- CAKE - Get 33% off site-wide with the code “BLACKFRIDAY33” untill 29 November.
- Ella Paradis - Get up to 70% off with the promo code “BLACK” until 28 November
- LELO - Enjoy 25%, 30% and 50% off individual items as well as 80% off bundles. best bit? The sale doesn't end until 3 December.
- Dame Products - Get 20% off site-wide. However, this doesn't apply on top of any other discounts. The sale is on until 1 December
- Lovehoney - Up to 50% off site-wide until 30 November.
- Lora DiCarlo - 20% off site-wide plus free shipping until 6 December.
- MysteryVibe - 30% off vibrators and bundles until 2 December.
- Womanizer - Up to 40% off the site until 4 December.
- We-Vibe - Up to 40% off until 4 December.
- Lovers - Get 40% off Lovers-exclusive products today (Black Friday), and 30% off all weekend. Then enjoy 25% off site-wide and up to 30% off select We-Vibe and Womanizer products from Monday to Tuesday 1 December.
- Unbound - 25% off everything today.
Sagal is a journalist, specialising in lifestyle, pop culture, fashion and beauty. She has written for a number of publications including Vogue, Glamour, Stylist, Evening Standard, Bustle, You Magazine, Dazed and Wonderland to name a few.
What happened in the 'Succession' season 2 finale?
Let's recap all the drama from the 'Succession' season 2 finale before you start those new episodes
By Christina Izzo •
Is 'Succession' on Netflix? How to watch the hit series
The Emmy-winning dramedy is back for a third season, and you won't want to miss a minute
By Danielle Valente •