Finding cute astrology gifts has never been easier thanks to the amount of zodiac sign-embellished products out there. However, finding the right gift is another thing altogether.
We all have that one friend who checks their weekly horoscope without fail, knows the exact Mercury Retrograde 2022 dates and wants to tell us all about Stellium in Pisces right now. So, when their birthday or a special occasion comes around, an astrology-themed gift is always a good idea. But there's a fine line between cute and tacky when it comes to astrology-inspired products—one quick Google search and you'll know exactly what we mean.
Your loved ones don't just want the usual cliche gifts—it has to be something that aligns with their sign and of course, has an astrological theme. In fact, it has to be a gift so suited to them that their Pattern reading for the day suggests that it's written in the stars. That's why we're here to help. We've listed some of the most thoughtful gifts for astrology lovers that are available to shop now.
Best astrology gifts for those who live by their horoscope
The best way to immerse yourself in astrology and learn all it has to teach is to read all about it. The are a plethora of books to add to your reading list, whether you're new to the world of zodiacs or want to expand your knowledge.
These books by author Stella Andromeda are a great start, Not only are they pretty on the outside, coming in cute pastel shades that'll pop on your pal's bookshelf, but they're full of gems on the inside, too. Available in each zodiac sign, the book series explores the ancient art of astrology to provide insight into what's written in the stars.
RRP: From $40/£30
Birthstone jewelery is an excellent option if you're after a sentimental gift. There are an array of pendants, earrings (opens in new tab) and bracelets on offer at brands like Missoma, Monica Vinader and Swarovski (to name a few), each of which represent a special birthstone you can pick for your loved one.
This particular birthstone pendant from Missoma is engravable meaning you can give it that extra personal touch.
RRP: From $12.21/£8.99
A nice mug for the tea and coffee lover in your life will always go down a treat, especially if it is personalised with their zodiac sign. You won't fall short of options when shopping for cute astrology mugs, be it on Amazon (where we found this cute Virgo mug) or Etsy.
RRP: From $10.99/£8.97
These journals are a great way to document your astrological journey with each including pages of in-depth astrological insight, from highlighting important astrological dates and transits to explanations of the lunar phases and moon rituals. They're also super cute (the Magic of I one is our favourite) and provide monthly calendars and spaces for daily and weekly planning.
RRP: From $12.26/£10.80
Who doesn't love a good candle? We'll be the first to admit that we've made our way through the best yankee candle scents (opens in new tab) during our self-care days but for astrology lovers, the candle game is even better as there are a plethora of zodiac and birth candles out there to fill your space with. From Birthdate.co, which sells candles crafted on your birthday, to crystal candles for positive energy, take your pick.
RRP: From $12.78/£9.72
Tarot cards are used by astrologists to provide readings for individuals who want to explore and gain insight into the past, present or future. Only trained practitioners will be able to get accurate readings, so if you're friends with one, a fresh set of cards would be a great gift. Alternatively, gift it to a loved one who wants to learn how to use tarot cards (opens in new tab). There are plenty of amazing sets, for both beginners and those who are advanced on Amazon and Etsy.
RRP: From $5.24/£4
With the amount of astrology and zodiac inspired homeware around, it can be hard to pick the right pieces. Especially ones that compliment your home and personal space (or that of the loved one you've gifting). That's why we've narrowed down some cute pieces that work and bring some positive energy wherever they're placed. Desenio's Moon Phases Snake Poster is one of our favourites at the moment, and it's so affordable!
RRP: From $14/£9.99
Some of our favourite beauty brands are embracing the ever-growing astrology phenomenon by releasing zodiac and galaxy inspired make-up, much of which is thanks to the TikTok beauty hacks (opens in new tab) and TikTok's 'One Word Horoscope' effect. (opens in new tab) From Spectrum's zodiac brushes to Revolution's Book of Spells eyeshadow palette, we're here for the cosmic cosmetics.
RRP: From $6.99/£5
Fashion retailers have been expanding their astrology offerings for years now, with cute merchandise for every zodiac sign available everywhere from H&M to high end designers like Victoria Beckham (opens in new tab). Representing your sign has never been more en vogue, especially if you're attending any astrology events in 2022 (opens in new tab).
This Gemini boyfriend hoodie by Khloe Kardashian (opens in new tab)'s brand Good American is the perfect example of the variety of astrology tops around that are actually cool and trendy enough to wear.
- View Zodiac Boyfriend Sweatshirt at Good American for $69 in the US (opens in new tab)/ View Zodiac Boyfriend Sweatshirt at Good American for £65.12 in the UK (opens in new tab)
- View Zodiac Aries T-shirt in White at Victoria Beckham for $130 in the US (opens in new tab)/ View Zodiac Aries T-shirt in White at Victoria Beckham for £95 in the UK (opens in new tab)
- View Zodiac T-shirt at H&M for $6.99 in the US (opens in new tab)/ View Zodiac T-shirt at H&M for £5 in the UK (opens in new tab)
- View 'Aries AF' T-shirt at Etsy for $19 in the US (opens in new tab)/View 'Aries AF' T-shirt at Etsy for £13.99 in the UK (opens in new tab)
Astrology Bath Products
RRP: From $5.91/£4.50
From bath salts to bath bombs, did you know there were special ranges catering to your astrological needs when it comes to bath products? It actually makes a lot of sense. Bath time is not only an essential bath of our self-care routine but it is an intimate time, where we can really relax and reflect on ourselves, much like when we're exploring our horoscopes or astrology charts. So, why not combine the two?
- View Zodiac Inspired Healing Meditation Bath Salts at Etsy for $24.91 in the US (opens in new tab)/View Zodiac Inspired Healing Meditation Bath Salts at Etsy for £20.76 in the UK (opens in new tab)
- View Sun Moon Alchemy Astrology Zodiac Signs Bath Mat at $33.90 in the US (US only) (opens in new tab)
- View Moon Bath Salts at Etsy for $5.91 in the US (opens in new tab)/ View Moon Bath Salts at Etsy for £4.50 in the UK (opens in new tab)
Astrology Gift Sets
RRP: From $9.56/£6.99
We love a cute gift set and when it comes to zodiac-themed kits, the options are endless. You can get everything from matching jewellery (opens in new tab) (Etsy have the most adorable astrology ring sets for each star sign) to a set of healing crystals to reenergise you.
Oh, and this cute cocktail and candle (opens in new tab)making starter pack is exactly what you need to get a tarot card reading party started. Not only is it adorable but it includes everything you need to make four delicious cocktails and two coconut wax candles inspired by your star sign!
- View Zodiac Star Sign Cocktail And Candle Making Kit at Not On The High Street for £45 in the UK (UK only) (opens in new tab)
- View Set 9 of Zodiac Rings at Etsy for $9.54 in the US (opens in new tab) /View Set 9 of Zodiac Rings at Etsy for £6.99 in the UK (opens in new tab)
- View Healing Crystal Set at Etsy for $13.65 in the US (opens in new tab)/ View Healing Crystal Set at Etsy for £10 in the UK (opens in new tab)
RRP: From $10.50/£8
These coasters are a cute and subtle astrology nod to keep in your home. From cute galaxy and star prints to cool ceramic designs, theres astrology coasters will keep your coffee table looking and feeling right. Plus, there are options for every zodiac sign.
- View Kate Aspen Under The Stars Coaster Set at Amazon for $20.54 in the US (opens in new tab)/ View Kate Aspen Under The Stars Coaster Set at Amazon for £16.40 in the UK (opens in new tab)
- View Zodiac Ceramic Coaster Set at Etsy for $10.50 in the US (opens in new tab)/ View Zodiac Ceramic Coaster Set at Etsy for £8 in the UK (opens in new tab)
- View Simple Alchemy Coasters at Etsy for $28.80 in the US/ (opens in new tab) View Simple Alchemy Coasters at Etsy for £24 in the UK (opens in new tab)
- View Zodiac Coffee Coaster at Etsy for £7.99 in the UK (UK only) (opens in new tab)
Sagal is a journalist, specialising in lifestyle, pop culture, fashion and beauty. She has written for a number of publications including Vogue, Glamour, Stylist, Evening Standard, Bustle, You Magazine, Dazed and Wonderland to name a few.
Love Island fans cringe as Gemma's famous dad breaks silence during sexy 'Heart Rate Challenge'
The Islander is the daughter of soccer player Michael Owen, who appeared to awkwardly react during the show's racy episode...
By Lauren Clark • Published
The MGK Hulu doc 'Life in Pink' takes a deep dive into one of today's most controversial artists
Here's what you need to know
By Danielle Valente • Published